The Story of Lancaster County Motors Used Car Center
County Motors is a family owned business since 1935. Our first car
was sold in Lancaster County over 75 years ago and the business has continued to grow serving Lancaster County
and the surrounding communities.
November of 1972, they acquired the Subaru franchise. Over the last 39 years
have they grown their Subaru franchise into the largest Subaru Dealership in
Central, PA. They have been recognized repeatedly by Subaru for their award
winning sales, service and parts operations. In 1980, Lancaster County
Motors, Inc., moved to its current location on the Manheim Pike in East
Petersburg, PA where they conducted business as a Mercedes Benz and Subaru
Lancaster County Motors, Inc., grew, there became a need to expand the dealership
facilities. In 2001 they built an exclusive facility for their Mercedes Benz franchise at
1550 Commerce Drive and began conducting business there as Mercedes-Benz of
Lancaster. Most recently, Mercedes Benz of Lancaster was named "Best of
the Best" and received an award honoring top MB dealers in customer
satisfaction, sales increases, facilities, and much more.
the separation and relocation of the Mercedes Benz franchise, the buildings
that housed the Subaru franchise were ready for an upgrade. In January 2003
renovations were done at the 5260 Main Street location and they became a
Signature Subaru facility and achieved the "Stellar Performer" award.
This was an extensive program where procedures and processes were developed for
customer satisfaction and retention.
1998, they acquired the Quarryville Chrysler Plymouth Dodge dealership in
Quarryville PA. In 1999 they built an exclusive Chrysler facility located at
804 Lancaster Pike Quarryville, PA. At that time they were awarded the Jeep
franchise and the business was renamed, Providence Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. In
January 2003 they acquired Wenger Pontiac GMC. In March of 2005 a new exclusive
facility for the Pontiac GMC franchises was built at 796 Lancaster Pike
Quarryville, PA and the business was relocated adjacent to the Chrysler
facility. Currently, they are operating as Providence Autos, representing
Chrysler, Dodge, Ram , Jeep and GMC franchises.
September 1, 2005, the Hyundai and Kia franchises were added to the corporation.
The Hyundai store is located at 5240 Main Street and the Kia store is located
at 5250 Main Street East Petersburg, PA.
County Motors, Inc. has just completed a brand new Mercedes Benz facility on
the Manheim Pike in East Petersburg, PA. The new location incorporates all the
facility initiatives mandated by Mercedes-Benz USA. The new site is ready and
open for business.
a business, Lancaster County Motors has continued to grow and support the local
community through job opportunities, and by involvement in organizations such
as the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce, Fulton Theater, American Heart
Association, March of Dimes, American Cancer Society, and local High School
Sports. We value the men and women who have made our company the success that
it is today.
we have grown over the years to meet the needs of our customers we
still retain the same basic principles that began in 1935. Thank you
for considering Lancaster County Motors for your automotive needs. We
appreciate the opportunity to serve you.